Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the website of Al-Handasia for Electronics. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the Site and all its affiliates and affiliated websites which refer to these terms and conditions as reference.
Terms and Conditions of Use
Use the site
To visit this site, you must be at least 18 years of age or visit the site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
We grant you a non-transferable or revocable license to use the Site under the Terms and Conditions. The purpose of this license is to shop for personal items sold on the site. Use for commercial or use purposes is prohibited on behalf of any third party, except as expressly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in immediate cancellation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Content appearing on this site is displayed for informational purposes only.
Some services and related features that may be available on the site require registration or subscription. By choosing to register or subscribe to any of these related services or features, you agree to provide accurate and current information about yourself and to update them in a timely manner if any changes are made to them. It is the responsibility of each user of the Site alone to keep passwords and other methods of determining the usage account properly. The account holder has full responsibility for all activities that occur using his / her password or account. In addition, you must notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account. In no event shall the Site be liable, directly or indirectly, or in any way, for any loss or damage of any kind that may result from your failure to comply with or relate to this Section.
During the registration process, the customer agrees to receive promotional emails from the site. You can later opt out of this option and not receive any promotional emails by clicking the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
All of your posts on the Site and / or what they provide to us, including but not limited to questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions (together with the word "participants") become our sole and exclusive property, and in no way belong to you. In addition to the rights that apply to any type of participation, once you share your comments or criticisms of the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name you display directly associated with this review, comment or other content. You may not use a fake e-mail address, claim that you are someone else, or attempt to mislead us or any third party with respect to the authenticity and reliability of any of the posts. We may delete or modify any posts, but we are not obliged to do so.
Approve requests and price details
Please note that in some cases, a request may not be approved for several reasons. The site owners reserve the right to refuse or cancel any request for any reason at any time. Before we accept the request, we may ask you to provide additional information or data to verify something, including but not limited to, your phone number and address.
We are keen to provide the most accurate price information for all users who visit the site. However, errors may sometimes occur, such as cases where the product price is not correctly set on the site. Therefore, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that the Product Price is not properly specified, we are entitled, in our sole discretion, to contact you for instructions or to cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We have the right to reject or cancel any requests whether confirmed or not and after adding the fees on the credit card.
Trademarks and Copyright
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or unregistered, on the Site, and all content information and designs contained on the Site, are our property, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, software, images, video, music and sound, All software and source codes and programs. All contents of the Site are also protected by copyright in the form of one work in accordance with the copyright laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt and international conventions. all rights are reserved.
In the event of any disputes, disputes or disputes resulting from the interpretation and implementation of these terms and conditions, they shall be settled and finally settled through arbitration by a single arbitrator appointed in accordance with the rules of the Cairo Regional Center for International Commercial Arbitration. The arbitrator must be a trained legal person with experience in the field of information technology and independent of either party of the contract. Arbitration must be conducted in Cairo. The language used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and binding and may be transferred to any court in the jurisdiction and its application in accordance with Arbitration Law No. 27 of 1994. Not withstanding the above, the site owners reserve the right to take the necessary measures to protect intellectual property rights and confidential information through judicial redress or precautionary orders Issued by the competent courts.
Prevailing law and judicial bodies
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and applied in accordance with the laws in force in the Arab Republic of Egypt. Accordingly, each party agrees to appear before the judicial courts in Egypt and waive any objections relating to the place.
In addition to any legal provisions or remedies, we may immediately and without notice terminate these Terms and Conditions or cancel any or all of your rights granted under the Terms and Conditions. In any case of termination of this contract, you must immediately stop visiting and using the Site. In addition to issuing legal or equitable judicial procedures, we may immediately cancel all passwords or other account identification methods granted to you. We reject any visit or use of this Site entirely or partially. Any revocation of this Agreement shall not affect all rights and obligations (including, but not limited to, payment obligations) of the Parties and issued prior to the date of termination of the Contract. You agree that the site owners will not be responsible for you or any other person as a result of suspending or terminating the service. If you are dissatisfied with this site or any of the terms, conditions, regulations, policies, guidelines or practices of the Al-Handasia for Electronics in how to manage the site, the only and exclusive action you must take then is to stop using the site.
- The purchase voucher can only be used once per customer.
- Customer must have only one account on the site.
- If you create multiple accounts on the site or use the purchase voucher more than once / for the customer, Al-Handasia for Electronics in this case is entitled to take legal action with this customer.
- In case of violation of these laws, the legal team will deal with the customer and cancel his activation of his account and prevent him from making any requests on Al-Handasia for Electronics website.
- Please note that items purchased are subject to availability (until the quantity is sold out) at the time of shipment. Your satisfaction and happiness are our ultimate and most important goal.
- If the amount of the order is higher than the average, it will be required to pay an amount in Al-Handasia for Electronics Bank Account or by paying in the Accounts Department of the Company building.
- In case of refund and payment method, Cash On Delivery the customer has the right to refund the amount in cash within a maximum of 10 days and in the event of inability to reach the customer within 10 days. The amount will be transferred to a voucher and the customer is not entitled to request the amount in cash again.
- If the customer wants to return the product because of a change of opinion / dislike of the product / there is no technical reason, in this case, the customer will pay the cost of shipping the item back to us.
Temporary offers and discounts
- Week offer are discounts that last for a short period of time and are marked by significant discounts as their quantity will be limited.
- These reductions may fall on only one product (unless stated otherwise).
- Each offer of temporary presentations or week presentations is subjected to two time rules. The initial rule is to offer these discounts during the flash-only time, where the product must be placed in the shopping cart before the specified time expires. The second rule applies after placing the product in the shopping cart where orders must be completed before the offer time is over.
- You must complete your order for the offer by clicking on Complete Order from Shopping Cart.
- There is a limited amount of temporary offers per product. If the product is still available on the site after the time of the temporary offers expires, the customer can buy it at the base price.
- Only temporary offers are good for selected products.
- Discounts for temporary offers do not include shipping or tax charges.
- If you return a product from a temporary offer product, you will receive the payment for that product at the time of the offer, which corresponds to the return policy.